Monday, April 18, 2011

Random Things About Me :)

I have always had cold feet (literally), since I was little. Basically every night, my feet are freezing, when I get in bed (I don’t really like to wear socks to bed – it feels weird). I almost always stick my cold feet between Grant’s legs and ask him to warm them up, he usually freaks out – it never gets old, I always get a kick out of his reaction, haha.

I use to love watching any kind of cop shows, solving murders, investigation stuff, Kansas City Swat, you get the idea, but I had to quit b/c I was getting freaked out. I would be scared to go to sleep. However, I really 
enjoy watching Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Starbucks makes me happy. Maybe it releases endorphins or something. I love caramel macchiatos, however, I have been getting americanos lately – trying to cut down on the sugar. In the fall, I love anything pumpkin – makes me happy just thinking about it :)

I love to sleep in, especially when it is raining. And I love the smell of rain on cement.

I really like chocolate, especially dove chocolate with almonds, and seasonal reeses :)

My favorite restaurant is Lo Sole Mio. I could eat at least a whole bowl (or 2 :)) of the garlic. I know that sounds disgusting, so I have quit that habit, since I am usually shunned for a couple of days.

I love to sing really loud in the car, when I am by myself. I jam out. I love to dance in the car too, especially with a few select people, mainly my sis and Lydia :).

I really like country music – not the hard core honky tonk stuff, but like Rascall Flatts, Kenny Chesny, Keith Urban, etc. I love how a song can bring you back to a memory or a time in your life, and a lot of country music does this for me.

I love flip flops and comfy dresses/skirts in the summer.

One of my favorite smells in the spring is lilacs.

I love pregnancy, natural child birth, breastfeeding, and all things babies.

I love being a mommy and am so thankful for 2 healthy, little girls close in age. As you probably know, I like to dress them a like when I can. I love everything about them. I love their self initiated kisses and “I love yous” – melts me.

I have the best family and friends in the world…so blessed. I am very close to my parents, siblings (and their spouses), and my husbands family.

When Averey was a newborn, I picked her up in the middle of the night to go nurse her. As I was walking, I hit my little toe on our bed and my entire toe nail came off – don’t worry I didn’t drop her. I set her on the bed, and I don’t even think Grant woke up through all the commotion. He said he vaguely remembers it.

I love having a reason to celebrate just about anything.

I love Jesus and reading the Bible.

For those of you that know me, you know I love to wear sweats. I still wear a pair of sweatpants that I had in high school, and they are awesome :) haha! 

I love the ocean, the mountains, beautiful flowers, waterfalls, all kinds of outdoor beauty….

I love riding in the car and traveling.

I love to journal.

Love bubble baths.

I love candles.

I don’t really like pop…I’ll have a sprite every now and then. I’m a water girl.

I definitely look better with blonder hair, than I do with my natural brown hair. Most people I know, agree 
with this statement.

During nursing school, I passed out watching a surgery – very embarrassing.

I really don’t enjoy excercising, but I still try to do it – I go in spurts. I do however, love the feeling afterwards.

When Averey was first born, Delaney was teething and I changed 20 poopie diapers between them in one day.

I could go on and on….but I’ll stop for now :)

Funny Story: Potty training has it’s good and bad days. Today wasn’t one of the good ones. Tonight, Averey stood on a chair without underwear on and peed (it seemed never ending) and it was splashing up and going everywhere. I told her to go in the bathroom, and when I went in there she had both hands in the toilet water. I caught her in the toilet so many times today, and she can open doors now. She put crackers in the toilet today too. She tries to flush it like 10 times, when she is sitting on the potty. Then Averey is like “smell my butt” and sticks out her bottom towards me – where does she get this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment