Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sweet Moment

Today was a great day! The weather was amazing, and we had such a fun family day! We went to the zoo for 2 hours and walked around the entire place and saw some of "Born to be Wild" at the IMAX (Once the popcorn ran out, both girls had to go potty. At that point we left). Bonus: If you have a zoo membership, you get into the IMAX free! I was so excited about this b/c I had never been to the IMAX before, and I have lived here all my life. Afterwards, Grant cooked out hot dogs, and we ate lunch outside.

While at the zoo, I took both girls potty. Delaney was on the potty, and Averey was standing next to her. Averey looks at Delaney and says, "Laney, I love you." And Delaney says, "I love you too." And they gave each other a kiss and hug, while Delaney was sitting on the potty. It melted my heart. Such a sweet moment in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment